Come Explore A Place Called Raymond!
#RaymondMS #Shoplocal #DineLocal
Raymond Country Fair
Raymond Country Fair
Saturday, May 4, 2024
10am – 3pm
Please review these vendor guidelines before submitting your application.
Limited spaces, price point and a limit on similar vendor merchandise will be followed. First come, first served. If we receive a lot of applications in the same category from vendors who are selling the same items, we may close that category to additional applicants. If we close a category before we’ve processed your application but after you have paid, your payment will be refunded.
CATEGORIES THAT HAVE FILLED UP AND ARE CLOSED:
- Vendors and Food Trucks selling SnoCones, Ice Cream, Sweets
- Vendors selling Paparazzi Jewelry
- 2024 Chamber members: deduct $25 from the following fees:
- Vendor booth space 12′ x 12′ = $75.
- Food truck = $100
- Space for food trailers and trucks pulling the trailer = $150
- You are responsible for the collection of the 7% sales tax. We will provide a form for you to complete. Turn in your sales tax to chamber at end of the event.
- Vendor Check-in will begin at 6:30am Saturday, May 4th. All vendors and food trucks need to be set up by 9:45am Saturday, May 4th.
- Event hours are 10am – 3pm.
- Electricity is available if needed and selected on your registration form. 60 ft. extension cords recommended. You must bring your own cords and power strips, as needed.
- Motorized vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading. All vehicles must be in a designated parking space by 1:50 pm. Reserved vendor paved parking is available NEXT to the Raymond Gas Station, 110 East Main Street, Raymond MS 39154. Directly across from the Raymond Depot (The Little Big Store). Emergency exits must always be free of motorized vehicles.
- Out of respect of ALL vendors, the safety of Vendors, customers and the safety protocol established by the Raymond Police Force and the Raymond Fire Department…vendors may NOT break down and leave the event prior to 3pm. Unless, the Raymond Chamber of Commerce has so deemed an early departure for all vendors.
- Out of respect to the city of Raymond and our community, it is your responsibility to clean your retail area (this includes all trash, zip ties, bag, tissue paper, strings, etc.). We will have a roll away dumpster available for your use. We ask that you do not leave trash in any business or homeowners’ trash bin/cans.
- Any child under the age of 16 must be supervised by you or someone over the age of 21. We are expecting a very large crowd and we need to be sure that you and your loved ones are safe at all times. The city of Raymond and Raymond Chamber of Commerce 2024 will not be held liable for any harm caused to your child due to lack of supervision.
Except for those meeting the state cottage food requirements, Food Vendors must have updated health certificates posted or available upon request. All Food Handlers must have proof of successfully completing the Food Handlers Course. Due to safety concerns, no non-commercial open-air flammable cookers (includes, but, is not limited to gas, propane, charcoal, wood) may be used.
Complete and submit your Vendor Registration form online or download, print and complete the form and mail it to our P.O. Box.
Make your payment online or mail a check to our P.O. Box.
Your registration will not be processed until we receive your complete Registration Form and your payment.
- No refund on account of weather unless chamber cancels event. If canceled, vendor receives credit for the next event.
Vendor Registration Form
Complete the Vendor Registration Form – Click Here