Come Explore A Place Called Raymond!
#RaymondMS #Shoplocal #DineLocal
Please Read The Vendor Guidelines Before Proceeding
After Reading and Agreeing with the Vendor Guideline continue to the Registration Form – Click here or scroll down
- Vendor Fee:
- 12×12 booth rental fee – Chamber Members: $35
- 12×12 booth rental fee – Non-Chamber Members: $50
- Food Trucks: $75
- You are responsible for the collection of the 7% sales tax.
- If paying by check, make checks payable to: Raymond Chamber of Commerce, P.O. Box 1162, Raymond Mississippi 39154 and send with your application.
- Payment via PayPal is available on our website with a $2.00 convenience fee added.
- Vendor Check-in will begin at 12 noon Saturday, December 2nd. All vendors and food trucks need to be set up by 1:45 pm Saturday, December 2nd.
- Event hours are 2pm – 8pm.
- Booth lights and holiday decorations recommended. Electricity available if needed and selected below. 60 ft. extension cords recommended. You must bring your own cords and power strips, as needed.
- Motorized vehicles must be removed immediately after unloading. All vehicles must be in a designated parking space by 1:50 pm. Reserved vendor paved parking is available NEXT to the Raymond Gas Station, 110 East Main Street, Raymond MS 39154. Directly across from the Raymond Depot (The Little Big Store). Emergency exits must always be free of motorized vehicles.
- Out of respect of ALL vendors, the safety of Vendors, customers and the safety protocol established by the Raymond Police Force and the Raymond Fire Department…vendors may NOT break down and leave the event prior to 8 pm. Unless, the Raymond Chamber of Commerce has so deemed an early departure for all vendors.
- Out of respect to the city of Raymond and our community, it is your responsibility to clean your retail area (this includes all trash, zip ties, bag, tissue paper, strings, etc.). We will have a roll away dumpster available for your use. We ask that you do not leave trash in any business or homeowners’ trash bin/cans.
- Any child under the age of 16 must be supervised by you or someone over the age of 21. We are expecting a very large crowd and we need to be sure that you and your loved ones are safe at all times. The city of Raymond and Raymond Chamber of Commerce 2023 will not be held liable for any harm caused to your child due to lack of supervision.
- Food Vendors must have updated health certificates posted or available upon request. All Food Handlers must have proof of successfully completing the Food Handlers Course. Due to safety concerns, no non-commercial open-air flammable cookers (includes, but, is not limited to gas, propane, wood) may be used.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE FULL AND NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED IN THESE PARTICULAR CATEGORIES:
Please print the form, complete it, and mail it to the Chamber at our P.O. Box, which is listed on the form.
If you are paying by check, include your check with the application form. If you are paying online, be sure to list the name that’s on your online payment account, in the space provided at the bottom of the form. This is so we can match up your online payment with your application form.
Applications are not considered complete until we’ve received both the application form and payment.